Hi people,
Well, my name is Sara Luciana, Sara by my grandmother and Luciana by my grandfather (Luciano), I like this combination.
I born in 1997 in a little town call Los Vilos in front of the beach and my mother almost died, I don't know how but she always tell me "this day I almost go to the other side."
In my family we are five, my mother, my stepfather, my brother, me and my dog, his name is Mio, like Mia but male,his so adorable like a little baby, so cute.
About my studies information, my high school was so weird, I had to wake up at 6 AM all days and I listened a lot of sad music, was so emo I don't like to talk about it.
So, my years in the university start in 2016 when I had 18 years old and was so crazy change my little town in the beach by Santiago, the most hard thing in the city was lear to take the public transport, I lost in two times.
Finally, about my hobbies, I draw all days, I have a sketchbook and I take with me to anywhere, also I like cook and play music. Not many things.
Omg i like sad music too
ResponderEliminar