Hi people,
I always think that my personal information is not necessary in all the websites that i use, for example, in facebook or instagram I never post my address or location for security, to me the limit is my gmail, name and phone number.
However in some websites post the personal information is necessary and safe like in online shops, apps to pay de accounts or even the university website. Anyways, I always be careful and I recommend.
My favorite website is Instagram, because I can find many pictures about a lot topics like art, music, movies and famous people that I follow. Also I have a special account for my illustrations and I can share my draws and watch the comments of my followers, even sometimes the people buy my draws, that's so cool!
If you like to see my draws you can search my illustration account:
https://www.instagram.com/sljm.m
And here some pictures!

That's all, regards!


I think Instagram is the best place to share your illustrations. By the way, you are good!
ResponderEliminarThat's a great use to Instagram. I liked your illustrations!
ResponderEliminar
ResponderEliminaryour illustrations are very nice c: